All orders placed through the web store will typically be filled within 1-2 days of receiving them. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with a shipping total included along with a tracking number.
Returns will be processed on an individual basis and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We recommend calling or emailing us before you place the order if you have any questions as to which products you need.
Stewart Systems Return Policy
Warranty on paint products
1. Check your order carefully, some items are very small and can get lost in the packaging material. Notify us (1-888-356-7659) immediately about any missing items.
2. No returns on special order or custom match or paint.
We will do our best with the available tints on hand to match your color, if we don’t feel that our match is acceptable we will not ship the paint.
3. Returns after 30 days will incur a 15% restocking charge and must be shipped prepaid to our facility.
4. Any items not in “NEW” condition may not be returned for credit.
5. No returns except for defective product after 90 days from date of sale.
6. All returns require a return authorization number (RA #) from Stewart Systems.
7. All primer or paint returned for warranty within ONE year of purchase is subject to our inspection and testing to verify quality before a credit will be applied. We must be able to duplicate the problem in question to verify it’s not related to equipment, application, or improper storage of the product.
8. For maximum shelf life store primers and paints between 40 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not flip cans & store upside down. Periodically open and stir contents.
*Stewart Systems EkoPoly is a very shiny paint, and does not fade or oxidize. If we are matching other paints, overtime you will see a color and shine difference.
Check our website www.stewartsystems.aero for our FAQ page, and user forums.