The Latest in Waterborne Technology for the Aerospace Industry
We accept Visa We accept Mastercard

DVD

Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:32 AM Quote
Jason,
I am beginning to cover the fuselage tomorrow and the DVD won't work in my MAC.  Now that I have waited until the last minute I seem to be in a bind to learn the details locked in the DVD. I also can't find that segment on U Tube either. Now what?
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:23 PM Quote
Try the DVD in a different computer or use a DVD player first.  If you want a new DVD we will send you one. Call Bess or Marjie and they will get one out the door to you.

A fuse is no different than any other part, the same techniques are applied to all parts of the airplane.  You should have a copy of the manual to work from and you can download it from the support section of this website.  The DVD is NOT a replacement for the manual and is not considered FAA Approved instructions, it is merely a suggestion or example of one way to do things.  Look at other examples of the type of aircraft you are building to get an idea of what sequence you should use when covering. Ask other builders or the manufacture of the aircraft for any specific details.  

Jason
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:14 AM Quote
jason gerard wrote:
Try the DVD in a different computer or use a DVD player first.  If you want a new DVD we will send you one. Call Bess or Marjie and they will get one out the door to you.

A fuse is no different than any other part, the same techniques are applied to all parts of the airplane.  You should have a copy of the manual to work from and you can download it from the support section of this website.  The DVD is NOT a replacement for the manual and is not considered FAA Approved instructions, it is merely a suggestion or example of one way to do things.  Look at other examples of the type of aircraft you are building to get an idea of what sequence you should use when covering. Ask other builders or the manufacture of the aircraft for any specific details.  

Jason

I did watch on a DVD player later, but I was trying to avoid having everyone that was watching the TV mad at me. I had to wait until they went to bed, but by then I was getting whiplash from falling asleep.  I have used the manual, I was just looking for some "special" hints from you experts. Thanks for the speedy reply.

Bob